From the PULS range of portable petrol generators, the PULS PG5500E
is a high-quality open frame petrol generator with the robust and economical PULS engine. The PG5500E has been designed for commercial use, tradesmen, or simply a home or garage use. Also, the PG5500E has the capacity to run power tools. Plus, it can charge low voltage batteries and its compact size and low sound levels makes it a market leader.POWER RATING
USING SENSITIVE EQUIPMENT WITH THE ELECTRICAL POWER FROM THE PULS PG5500E
- Max power 5500 W / 5.0 kW
- Rated Power 5000 W / 5.0 kW
The power produced by the PULS PG5500E
enables a smooth voltage output via the Puls’s AVR alternator. It keeps the 230V output within tolerance making it safe to use with electronic equipment like PC’s, laptops TV’s and more besides. However, the PULS AVR alternator is sturdy enough to cope with building site equipment and the power tools and paraphernalia within that industry.IS THE PULS PG5500E EASY TO START AND USE?
You bet it is – the easy recoil start (pull start) is smooth and silky. On a well-maintained unit, it starts first pull every time.
The unit has 2 x 230v single phase socket fitted to the PULS PG5500E
. Also, there is an easy to read onboard display. You can see information such as hours run, output voltage and frequency. This is important, as you will need to know when your generator will need servicing after the scheduled hours run time has been reached, this will keep your generator maintained and running for thousands of hours of use.FEATURES INCLUDE
WHAT WILL IT POWER?
- OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- Fuel: Petrol
- Starting Systems: Electric Starter, Recoil start
- Coupled with a superior quality alternator with Copper Windings.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards the engine from damage
- Digital multi-meter tracks engine run-time for maintenance intervals
- Fuel gauge allows user to track gasoline levels
- Practical quick user’s Starting Instruction (decal)
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Integrated wheel kit for easy transportation (optional)
- EURO V emission standard engine
- Perfect performance with stable running up to 9 hours @ 50% load for home or commercial use.
Ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home backup power during emergencies, powering a fridge, furnace, lights, TV, other small appliance, or a few household items.
1-year limited warranty subject to manufacturers Terms & Conditions.