The inverter gasoline generator PULS PG5500iE is petrol generator is an ideal choice of generator. Using the robust and economic 312cc engine, it produces 5500W / 5.5KW of power effortlessly. This portable inverter generator has been designed for light to medium professional work as well as recreational use. Its best at home when powering items such as small-medium appliances, lights, and medium sized outdoor power tools. Plus, it can charge low voltage batteries and its compact size and low sound levels makes it a market leader.POWER RATING
- Maximum Power 5500 W / 5.5KW
- Rated Power 5000 W / 5.0KW
With its 4 Stroke OHV air cooled single cylinder engine it provides a low-cost effective source of power with a maximum output of 5500w and an impressive continuous power rating of 5000w.USING SENSITIVE EQUIPMENT WITH THE ELECTRICAL POWER FROM THE PULS PG5500iE
The power produced by the PULS PG5500iE enables a smooth voltage output, true sinewave inverter technology. It keeps the 230v output clean and stable making it safe to use with electronic equipment like PC’s, laptops TV’s and more besides.
This petrol inverter generator is extremely compact and strong with a tough and durable casing, so can be stored with ease in various load spaces.LOW NOISE LEVELS
Using the latest in noise level technology the PULS PG5500iE model is just 60db at 25% load so you can run this generator with peace of mind that you will not be disturbing others especially around campsites as an example. With its 13.5 Litre fuel capacity it also provides an impressive run time of 6.5 hours at 100% load and 8.5 hours at 50% load.DO INVERTER GENERATORS HAVE LOW EMISSION ENGINES?
All PULS petrol generators are certified to this low emission standard Euro V. You can rest assured that this generator has a low impact on our environment.IS THE PULS PG5500iE EASY TO START AND USE?
Simply push a button and the generator start up (electric start)
The control panel on the PULS PG5500iE offers a 1*230V (16A) and 1*230V (32A) power socket to run essential appliances such as laptops or phone chargers as an example. Also, this unit has as an easy-to-read onboard digital display so you can see information such as, hours run, output voltage and frequency. A great feature is the Power Meter which shows you when you are getting close to full load and the fuel gauge so you can see when to refuel at a glance – no more having to stop your generator and open the filler to peer in!FEATURES INCLUDE
WHAT WILL IT POWER?
- OHV engine provides consistent power for multiple applications
- Fuel: Petrol
- Starting Systems: Electric starter
- Coupled with a superior quality alternator with Copper Windings.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards the engine from damage
- Digital multi-meter tracks engine run-time for maintenance intervals
- Fuel gauge allows user to track gasoline levels
- Practical quick user’s Starting Instruction (decal)
- AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Integrated wheel kit for easy transportation (optional)
- EURO V emission standard engine
- Perfect performance with stable running up to 8.5 hours @ 50% load for home or commercial use.
Ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home backup power during emergencies, powering a fridge, furnace, lights, TV, other small appliance, or a few household items.
1-year limited warranty subject to manufacturers Terms & Conditions.